[Sussex] IE no-more on the Mac

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sat Jun 14 20:07:00 UTC 2003

The stuff about Apple being better able to develop a web browser for MacOS
X because it makes the operating system is distinctly ironic and seems to
bring to mind a court case .....

Of course, us MacLuddites still on OS 9 (apart from Linux)  have been best
served by Mpzilla for a while - except that nobody's building up to date
versions for OS 9, only OS X ;-(

Maybe by next year I'll be able to move to Linux on an Intel desktop - I
just hate the thought of handing cash to Microsoft for a new version of
Office.

  Iain

--On Saturday, June 14, 2003 19:01:01 +0100 Geoff Teale