[Sussex] DVB-T

Charles H. Brain chbrain at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 30 14:34:00 UTC 2003

Yes thanks Steve,

I found this

http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/index.htm

It seems as if it is a basic recorder then you can get plugins to
provide extra functionality.

I will probably get a bigger disk for my Linux box and see if I
can get the code to run before I think about finding some special
hardware (that is quiet and small) for the sitting/living room.

I don't get a very good digital signal just West of Worthing.
The BBC says I ought to be using the Whitehawk transmitter
whereas everyone round here uses the one on the IOW. The
channels I can get depend on the weather.

- Charles