[Sussex] Public Safety Announcement

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Wed Mar 5 09:05:01 UTC 2003

Geoff

On 05 March 2003 at 08:56 wrote:
> Drove in this morning, was at work by 7:45 this morning.. very light
> traffic, I don't know what you are talking about ;)

On of the great pleasures in driving is the M25.  It is an absolute must
that you do a complete circuit of London in on go.  I have found that the
best time is either 08:00hrs Monday morning or 17:00hrs Friday afternoon.

Have fun - you'll meet lots of friendly people.

Steve

P.S.  I had a very quick commute this morning - only 30 steps - I like this
working from home. :-)