[Sussex] Welcome to Newbies

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Fri Mar 7 09:58:01 UTC 2003

Gareth

On 06 March 2002 at 20:41 Gareth ABLETT wrote:
            ^^^^
Check you're system time mate - or have to travelled back in time
with yesterday's e-mails?

> Folowing that well you wrote a program in C and well to do
> anything like intergrating that into the site is more hard work
> so i'm not sure of what i need to do will have to look into it.

All you should need to do is locate the binary in a path that is
configured to be available to apache and it's sub-processes.  Then
call in from the php file (which I haven't a clue about).  I've
done this sort of thing with SSI.