[Sussex] Tie becomes unbound

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Wed Mar 12 08:22:02 UTC 2003

I think the dress code issue gets more interesting when you get into
summertime. Whilst a Mans Dress code is not expected to change, in fact
Nylon/PolyCotton Dark Suits, Nylon or Cotton shirts and a tie in the
middle of a 25degree heatwave is the expected norm. Meanwhile the Women
can be seen in Light Cotton summer dresses!

Now that im not generally complaining about, being th sexist letch that
I am <grin> I love the summer time.

Im not sure this will be treated to seriously as a case, but if more
people appeal to thier HR departments then it may gain some momentum.

Judging from the History Lesson Mark gave us it amazes me that a mans
fashion has not changed much in hundred of years!

Personally I think that woman having fought for equal rights for so long
have scared men into a corner frightened to voice opinions about how
women should dress in the office in case its viewed as a Sexist issue!

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

Two atoms are talking to each other, and one says,
"I think I've just lost an electron!"
"Are you certain?" the other replies.
"Yes! I'm positive!"