[Sussex] Success

Adam Smith adamjsmith at clara.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 14:15:02 UTC 2003

Congrats Nic, I'm sure you deserved it.  I'm beginning to see what you mean about (c)actus (!) since they haven't even had the decency to call me after pretty much, in my opinion, telling me I had the job!!  I hope they treat their customers a little better, but nothing would surprise me!  Sorry about the rant, had a hard morning and need to let off steam.

Well done once again.

Adam.