[Sussex] Tie becomes unbound

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 21:44:01 UTC 2003

I would have thought that the client claiming to have been defrauded would
need to prove that wearing suits to client meetings was, per se, evidence
that suits were part of corporate dress.

The obvious defence would be for the consultancy to claim that standard
dress code was "suits for client meetings, casual otherwise".

I, having spent most of my professional life working for big consultancies,
would be happy to appear as an expert witness, and support the view that
"suits for client meetings, casual otherwise" was standard working practice
in my industry :-)

Mark