[Sussex] 25 Years of O'Reilly

Trevor Marshall trevorm at rusham.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 21:05:00 UTC 2003

On Monday 24 Mar 2003 15:03, Steve Dobson wrote:
> Guys
>
> Having read Nik's round-up (ta Nik) I don't remember there being a
> competition.
> Having read the following I am inspired to set one of my own.

[snip]

> As someone who owns a small O'Reilly zoo this has inspired me to set
> my own competition.
>
> The prise to the best O'Reilly related tee-shirt worn to the meet this
> week.

OK, it's not an animal, but /this/ is definitely the best O'Reilly related
tee-shirt:-

http://www.cashncarrion.co.uk/?listPos=&productID=47&search=&op=catalogue-product_info-null&prodCategoryID=14

I'm a bit unlikely to be there this month, I've got a week of prior
engagments.  Little Johnny England in E.G. on Weds, and a reunion meeting
with a bunch of former cow-orkers on the Thursday in Crawley.  Maybe if I can
get out in time

--
Trevor Marshall