[Sussex] Yet more gentoo

Dominic rheille at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 30 15:25:01 UTC 2003

ok,
I've found the module required.  For anyone who is interested, I
recompiled the kernel with all the Network drivers as I thought might be
possible (None of them said either Netgear FA311 or Natsemi).  Once I
had done this the module had been created.

Does anyone know _what_ this driver _is_ generally named as in menuconfig?

Cheers,
Dominic