[Sussex] Yet Another Windows Bug

Macdonald-Wallace, Matthew J s0209208 at glos.ac.uk
Mon May 5 11:21:02 UTC 2003

Works a treat here @ uni, jus tested it on the comp... :D

How bout this for an idea...

1. An email is sent causing the users version of outlook to crash.
2. a second email follows it, offering the user a "Clean up tool"
3. the "Clean up tool" is either
	a. A batchfile that wipes the hd, then installs gentoo
	b. a copy of BO2K for a bit of a laugh

/me wonders at evilness of self... :D

Matt