[Sussex] OCR-B Font (Doze Q - sorry)

Paul Turner pturner at rentokil.com
Wed May 7 16:29:01 UTC 2003

I have a requirement to print a line using the OCR-B font so that it can be
read by an device with an OCR reader.  Because this will be printed from a
windows app the font will have to be installed on every machine.

I have found OCR-B fonts that you can purchase, but I was wondering if
anyone knows of a free alternative?

Sorry for asking "doze"y questions here, but I thought this was the only
place I might get an answer.

P.

Paul Turner
Systems Developer