[Sussex] This is the end..

Jon Fautley jon at 3ait.co.uk
Thu May 8 15:04:00 UTC 2003

on 5/8/03 2:52 PM, Geoff Teale at Geoff.Teale at claybrook.co.uk wrote:

> So....
>
> ...I'm now into my last few hours here at Claybrook.  I've fixed my last
> bug, handed over my applications, tidied my desk out and closed down visual
> basic for the last time.  Now I have nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs,
> write pointless emails and surf the web until 5pm when we go over to the
> Hawth Inn and sup on bad, generic beer by way of a goodbye.

So where abouts is this pub? And will your IT Manager be there? And are
other SLUGS invited? ;)

> I hope this draws an end to the dark period of my life that centred around
> Visual Basic, Windows and the Financial sector and lets me get back on the
> course that I have tried to steer myself onto so many times.

I bet you copied the CD for VB before you left though, didn't you? ey? ey?
;)

> Long live Linux and all who sail in her ;)
>
> ... it's been a long time coming....

I could so make bad puns relating to that ;)

Seriously though, Geoff. Congrats on getting the new job, and I hope it all
works out well :)

May the source be with you.

Jon

believed to be clean.