[Sussex] html and stuff

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon May 12 11:47:01 UTC 2003

John,

> One of the other things that was preying on my mind was the lack of
scanning
> facility under mandrake. Over the weekend I have managed (finally) to
get it
> working (though for some strange reason, sane insists in identifying
it as an
> epson GT7000 instead of the epson perfection 1260 photo, that it
actually is
> - though this maybe to do with the fact that the instructions that I
followed
> where "monkey see, monkey do" and I haven't yet managed to use the
most up to
> date sane/xsane/driver etc -not sure).

I have the GT7000 SCSI scanner and have yet to be bothered to set it up
buts that's
because I'm lazy. Anyway as I see you have yours installed I was
wondering if you
can remember a few links or help files that got you to install it, it
would be great.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

----
The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality, accuracy
and content of information contained in or with this message. In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.