[Sussex] Sample PS or Latex Mail Merging

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Sat May 17 19:30:01 UTC 2003

Okay, Ive hit a hurdle and me brains hurting... Ive Googled, Man'd and
less FAQ'd my way through pages and pages of commentary and im still no
way closer to a definitive answer to the question(s) which are .

1. How can I get a Postscript file into Latex
2. How can I edit sed file to allow me to use it for merging with data
3. How can I create a useful latex document for Mail Merges.

from there I can export latextopdf and send nice pdf files to people.

anyone else had more experience than I ?

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

Hello my pid is Inigo Montoya. You kill -9 my parent process. Prepare to vi.