[Sussex] Greetings

Stephen Rye Stephen.Rye at claybrook.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 19:08:25 UTC 2003

Hello

As I have been on this mailing list for a while now I thought it was about
time I introduced myself.

My name is Steve Rye and I work in Crawley for the same company as Angelo.

I have been using Linux for about 10 months, starting off with Lindows (the
less said the better) before moving onto Red Hat 8.

I have recently upgraded to Red Hat 9, which is working fine, and am looking
at another distro to run alongside it (SUSE prehaps?).

Registered in England and Wales No 1287205

A Hogg Robinson plc company