[Sussex] Linux User this month

John Crowhurst fyremoon at fyremoon.net
Mon Nov 3 21:19:38 UTC 2003

> has a DVD with Dead Rat 9.1 on the front if anyone is after a copy,
> AFAIK, it will install from the cover disc and will also create CDs if
> needed.

I find this interesting as I've received an email from rhn (Dead Rat
Netbroken), saying that as quoted from their email:

Red Hat will discontinue maintenance and errata support for Red Hat Linux
7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 8.0 as of December 31, 2003. Red Hat will discontinue
maintenance and errata support for Red Hat Linux 9 as of April 30, 2004.
Red Hat does not plan to release another product in the Red Hat Linux
line.

--
John