[Sussex] adsl

Peter Tyrrell petet at relston.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 12:27:20 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 10:44, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Most of you lot have adsl so here is my question I want ADSL probably
> 512 or 1024 I want a static ip and 20/1 ratio if possible, so who do you
> recommend?

I'd recommend a small ISP called IntoNet.- http://www.intonet.co.uk

They have just relocated their ADSL service to Telecity in Docklands and
the performance appears to have improved.

I find their tech support quite good as anything difficult they pass to
me ;) ... I do occasional work for them.

If you are interested give them a call and say I referred you, I'd be
interested to see what they charge.

Petet
---
Peter Tyrrell