[Sussex] The Geek Test

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Thu Nov 6 23:50:23 UTC 2003

My word... this only goes to prove that prolonged exposure to Debian has
an effect on human brain tissue similar to eating too many Big Mac's in
the 80's and 90's.

I'd tread the safer path and run Gentoo, or better still the HURD.. or
best of all Plan9  ;)

acme is the only editor I'd leave emacs for ;)

--
Geoff Teale <tealeg at member.fsf.org>
Free Software Foundation