[Sussex] Worth a read

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 10:05:57 UTC 2003

> some sort of new-fangle thingummybob

Quite the opposite :-) It's on a 1980 Morgan... which was basically designed
in 1968...

I'm not going to tell what it is until a few more SLUGgers have either said
they know, or they don't... My contention was that 80% of SLUGgers wouldn't
know what one was... Nik believes that the majority will.

I think that the best way to determine the truth about what people know is
to ask.

M.