[Sussex] Worth a read

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 11:02:05 UTC 2003

I was in France a couple of weekends ago with some Morgan owners from
France, Belgium and Luxembourg.

Most of them spoke 2 or 3 languages fluently. One of the Luxembourgois spoke
5.

I'm fluent in "business and technical french" (one client is based in Lille,
and only the Head of IT speaks English - I work exclusively in French with
their technical staff), but fairly awful at the "day to day french" such as
working things like what the different types of fish on a menu are.

To be fair, though, Angelo, both Geoff and I listed "languages".

Regards,

Mark