[Sussex] Computer Fair, Worthing, 16/11/03

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 09:38:48 UTC 2003

> Are you on commission.
>

> On Saturday 15 November 2003 13:44, Phil Slade wrote:
> > A www.beacomp.com event at the Assembly Hall, Stoke Abbott Road, Worthing.
> > 10am to 4pm ?
> > Admission £2
> > Enquiries to 01342-718699

more to the point very useful and I went to the hove one a while back and got some really cheap good kit.

I would like to go again but the wonderful site you mentioned doesn't have any dates for future events. Consider I only read the email on the 17, could you tell me when the next one is?

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message. In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.