[Sussex] Newbie Alert

Al Bennett al at plasticfish.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 20:14:09 UTC 2003

>>Infinate Monkey-Typewriter Protocol and IP Datagrams over Avian Carrier
have to be some of the best ones out there...<<

My favourite is: RFC 2324 - Hyper Text Coffee Pot Control Protocol
(HTCPCP/1.0), particularly section 2.3.2:
   Any attempt to brew coffee with a teapot should result in the error
   code "418 I'm a teapot". The resulting entity body MAY be short and
   stout.

Maybe Avian Carrier could be resurrected for wireless broadband?  Saves on
pesky spectrum licence fees...

Al