[Sussex] C Programming

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Fri Nov 28 08:58:58 UTC 2003

Guys,

Last night a few of us were talking about the Printer Driver that
Geoff's developing and I mentioned that my C programming was lacking.

Can you recommend a book/website that can help me learn it properly? I
bought a book by Deitel and Deitel (sp?) a few years back, it told you
what the code did, but not how it can apply in real life.  I find I
learn better if I can apply it to the real world, so if there are any
books that do this, that would be great.

Answers on a postcard please... :p

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace                  |