[Sussex] C Programming

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 11:01:47 UTC 2003

Matt,

To get going in C, the ONLY book worth considering is Kernighan and Richie -
called something like "The C Programming Language".

Once you've got your head round the syntax, you'll presumably need to move
on to linux-specific libraries. In practice, you'll probably find that a
trawl round the Internet and a read of other people's source will help more
than a book for any specific task...

M.