[Sussex] Copyright/Copyleft...

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Mon Oct 20 12:52:02 UTC 2003

Thanks Geoff, that's exactly what I was after! Just one question tho...

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 13:06, Geoff Teale wrote:
> Examples of suitable formats for Transparent copies include plain
> ASCII without markup, Texinfo input format, LaTeX input format, SGML
> or XML using a publicly available DTD, and standard-conforming simple
> HTML, PostScript or PDF designed for human modification.

Would this cover pages automagically generated from a database?

At the moment, all the pages are generated in xHtml 1.0 Strict, via php,
but they don't actually exist as seperate files.

any ideas?

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace         |