[Sussex] gentoo install

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 15:46:50 UTC 2003

I used cfdisk its easier to see what ya doing but shoudnt be a prob as
far as I can think

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

privileged.  Unauthorised access
> and use is prohibited.
>
> Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Company does
not accept legal
> responsibility for the contents of this message.

distribution or any action taken or
> omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.

> Claybrook Computing Limited is a subsidiary of Claybrook Computing
(Holdings) Limited
> Registered Office: Abbey House. 282 Farnborough Road, Farnborough,
Hampshire GU14 7NJ