[Sussex] script help?

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sun Oct 26 21:46:25 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 18:44, John Crowhurst wrote:
> > I'm assuming that every file needs to be pre-fixed with "file://"
> > then this should do if for you:
> >    ls *.ra | sed -e 's.^.file://.'
>
> I'm guessing that the output should be down the page, ls tends to do ls -x
> on my system, which isn't what you want so:
>
> ls -1 *.ra | sed -e 's.^.file://.'

It works, the only problem is that is jumbles the tracks up and some of
them are meant to flow into the next, is there anyway of getting the
tracks in the order they are listed in? ls *.ra does this, but when I
add the sed - e regex, it seems to screw it up... :(

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace         |