[Sussex] War Walks...

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Fri Oct 31 14:42:11 UTC 2003

Well, I booted up my laptop, put it into my bag and went for a wander
around Crawley, managed to find one node, but it's encrypted.  I hav a
slight problem in that X seems to freeze after a while when running
airsnort, and it seems to coincide with the wireless adaptor assigning
itself to the loop back address (I'm guessing it's to do with the dhcp
timing out), anyone got any ideas why this might be?

Cheers,

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace         |