[Sussex] Website Management

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Sep 9 12:07:01 UTC 2003

All,

I've written a content management system for one of my websites, however
I am having difficulties editing it.  What I'm after is the kind of
interface that Dreamweaver gives you, listing all the files in the site
and how they link to each other. Does anyone know of a program under
Linux (pref. with a .ebuild!) that provides this function?

TIA,

Matt
--
|Matthew Macdonald-Wallace        |