[Sussex] Meeting

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 13:18:01 UTC 2003

Hi Ed,

I don't think I can make it to the meeting this month but as far as I
know unless plans change (ie. At B52's cos of the internet) the meeting
will be,

This Thursday 25th
Horsham
The Kings Head
Arrival around 7pm

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.