[Sussex] Meeting

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 12:08:01 UTC 2003

We'll ONLY be going if it's at the King's Head. B52s is completely unsuited
for both children and conversation.

I'm not knocking the fact it's got WIFI access, and if I need to dock for an
hour in Horsham to work, will almost certainly go there, but it's not
somewhere I'd enjoy meeting up for a chat with friends.