[Sussex] [Fwd: Meeting] Apologies

Ed Scull ed at edwinscull.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 13:00:00 UTC 2003

G'day,
   You were all Probably wondering who the fruitcake was.
    My name is Edwin Scull ( only my mum calls me Edwin, I'm Ed to the
rest of the world!!!) from Horsham. I'm using RH9 on my home desktop
dual booted with XP Pro (I would like to drop XP). I started using Linux
as I liked the 'DIY' feel of the system, but being a newbie I keep
running into walls. Please be patient with me and my dumb questions.

Is there a spell check on Mozilla Mail? I'm lost without one?

Thanks :-[
Ed