[Sussex] Tomorrow (Thursday 25th Sep) Night's Meeting

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 10:45:01 UTC 2003

> On 24 September 2003 at 10:24 Gareth Ablett wrote:
> > See you on the 8th I guess though.
>
> If you're not going tomorrow night then I guess that
> the 8th it is.  Are you staying around for drinks.

Hmm probably but I'm bringing a mate along so depends what when he needs
to get back

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.