[Sussex] Crystal Reports

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Apr 16 14:13:45 UTC 2004

Hello,

The company I work for uses an application that is better then crystal
reports, if its just the work you want done then cool, if you need the
reports the pass on then maybe not so good but talk to me a bit about it
first if there is a chance of it doing the job.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.