[Sussex] Install on a raid drive

David Chapman dokterdave at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 19 21:35:10 UTC 2004

I am just about to install a raid card in my box.
This particular raid card is specific to the mobo as it has 3 onboard scsi
channels and will make 1 channel the primary raid channel.

I have 2x 36GB hard drives and 4x 18GB hard drives to use as raid drives.
I will need to install Win2K and then SUSE 9.1 in early May (fingers crossed)

What would  a likley layout of the drives be and are there any caveats for
installing onto a raid drive.
Legal Disclaimer: Information in this e-mail may be confidential and is for
the use of the intended recipient only, no mistake in transmission is
intended to waive or compromise such privilege. Please advise the sender if
you receive this e-mail by mistake.