[Sussex] (no subject)

Thomas Adam thomas_adam16 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 18:12:40 UTC 2004

 --- Azhar Khan <azharkhan599 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> i have not made a good start, i accidentaly deleted two or three emails
> from
> a pete wright and someone else i cant remember the name.  I am sorry but

> could you please organise that i be resent my mail its just that it goes
> directly to my hunk bo, once again sorry please help.

No, we cannot. But we can point you to the mail archives:

http://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/private/sussex

It is also not our fault that you have not (yet) setup a mail filter so
that e-mails to:

sussex at mailman.lug.org

are sent to a separate inbox/folder. Depending on your MTA, you might be
able to use an internal one (exim), or as I prefer: procmail.

-- Thomas Adam

=====
"TAG Editor"                 -- http://linuxgazette.net

experience will probably kill you. :)"