[Sussex] Doom 3

Alan F alan at slug.greenmeads.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 20:10:37 UTC 2004

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 03:16:47PM +0000, Stephen Williams wrote:
> Anyone tried it yet.....

I will as soon as I can get access to a supercomputer. :)

I don't really have money to spend on upgrading my GeForce 2MX. For a
start, I need new suspension forks, tyres, and the chain snapped while
I was cycling on the downs today. So much for me thinking Friday the
13th was a silly load of superstition... If anyone knows of a job for
what's left of the summer holidays and is within bus distance of
Midhurst, please tell. :D

Alan