[Sussex] Agenda for meeting on 26th

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Aug 18 14:53:40 UTC 2004

Hi Stuart

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 03:15:20PM +0100, Stuart Nixon wrote:
> Whats the agenda for next weeks meeting?
>
> Looks like i can make it next week for a change!

Truth to tell there isn't really one.

In June the attendance was small because the moot clashed with the
England game (the one where we lost).  July attendance was low too
(I assume because of holidays).  I'm sort of assuming the August
could be hit as well by the holidays (IIRC is was last year and
the year before).

But please do turn up.  It will be nice to meet you.

There has been talk about getting the group out to some of the
computer fairs held around the area.  The next one in Worthing
is on 5th Sep (see [1]) and I thought that it would be worth a
visit (pardon pun).

Steve

[1]
http://www.britishcomputerfairs.com/calendar.htm