[Sussex] Moot Attendace List

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 14:54:03 UTC 2004

 From: Karl E. Jorgensen [mailto:karl at jorgensen.com]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] Moot Attendace List

> On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 03:30:00PM +0100, Sussex wrote:
> > The following people have signed up to the Sussex Linux
> > User Group meeting on .
> >
> > David Chapman
> > Gareth Ablett
> > Jon Fautley
> > Karl Jorensen
>
> Booh... Msis-sepplde. And wrong - I'm not coming (sorry guys!) - I'm
in
> Denmark at that time...

Thus in theory being a double negative and not actually you on the list
in the first place.
This could just be a test name that resembles yours closely but isn't
yours :P.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.