[Sussex] Fair's idea's

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Thu Dec 9 07:38:07 UTC 2004

Alan Pope wrote:

> We charged a quid each for ours. 1 pound just covered the cost (which was 84p).

We have to charge a bit more than that because we use the money from selling
the CDs to cover the cost of renting table space at the Fair and printing
flyers etc..

So far, we are covering costs each month with a couple of quid to spare but
are not recouping the initial outlay which Nick funded, hence the price hike.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7775 900262  |     0x1B3045CE

  Those who dream by day are cognisant of many things that escape
   those who dream only by night. - E. A. Poe.