[Sussex] Fair's idea's

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 12:12:35 UTC 2004

Hi,

Firstly sorry I couldn't stay any longer at the last fair, there where
people waiting outside for me, how far is the fair from west or central
Worthing station that way I could get the the fair and stay there all
day to help with out probs.

A few things I thought about from the last group of posts;

Documentation CD (maybe it wont be purchased as much as the other cd's
but when you are burning all the cds anyway extra services cant harm)

I like the idea of a Free Software CD for windows even though many will
be able to download there own these days.

Ps. my new years resolution will be to help with the lug more as I've
let some of my duties drop.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.