[Sussex] Web server help

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Fri Dec 17 06:30:20 UTC 2004

OK I have just submitted a project for approval on Source Forge.  Now I am
a bit worried that they might not take on this project.  Basically it is
not a software app, but a data protocol.  It may sound terribly clever but
really it rather simple.

Now being the planer that I am I’ll thought it a good idea to plan ahead
saying that they disapprove.  Now is there anyone here who knows how
sql/php and various web-portal software is configed up.

PS.  This is the first time I have used the new webmail site for sending
e-mails from blueyonder.  The really cool thing is you can config it to
use any e-mail address you like not just blueyonder domain address;)