[Sussex] For those lurking and listening.

nik nik at reducedhackers.com
Mon Dec 27 22:31:40 UTC 2004

I would like to take the opportunity to welcome those lurkers and recent
members whom may wonder if we ever, at any point in time, talk about
linux and other open , closed, restricted, amended, controlled or
licensed source topics.

Well yes we do, though its sometimes just a little to tempting to digress.

We have been known to chat about things linux its only that Steve ,
Mark, Geoff and I just cannot stop ourselves when a hapless pun, a stray
grammatic or whimsical nuicance passes the post.

So just to balance the forum , and to ensure we meet our quota, I'd like
to encourage you all to join me in the famous SLUG phrase:

"Use Debian"

I thank you.

Nik