[Sussex] SkyPickle stuff...

Geoffrey Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Tue Dec 28 01:52:41 UTC 2004

Chaps,

For those who have any interest.  My little Christmas project SkyPickle
Grumbleweed just got its 0.1 release and should be turning up on
Freshmeat in the next 24 hours.  See http://www.skypickle.com or details.

It's nothing particularly impressive (the more skilled members of this
list could write similar functionality in a few bash commands) but its
very fast and I find it useful in general cicrcumstances (the second
point is my criteria for what I release publically).

The code is very rough and the docs are very basic, but they will only
improve if people actively bug me ;-)

In the short term I'm moving on to more interesting projects.

--
Geoff Teale
Free Software Foundation <tealeg at member.fsf.org>