[Sussex] My CUPS runneth over!

Angelo Servini angelo at servini.co.uk
Sun Feb 8 11:58:41 UTC 2004

Hi Fellas

Just to say, I now have CUPS up and running in my Gentoo installation (that
was at about 3am last night!).   Gotta get some sleep now!

I have a question tho.  What significance does the following have?

 * GNU info directory index is up-to-date.
 * IMPORTANT: 3 config files in /etc need updating.
 * IMPORTANT: 55 config files in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb need updating.

More importantly what do I do about it?  Or will the system continue happily
enough if I just let it ride?

Ok... Ok, Im thick n Lazy but any prose, suggestions available other than go
and look in an incomprehensible man page?  Please.

Cheers

Angelo.