[Sussex] Bad bad bad.

Angelo Servini angelo at servini.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 01:00:18 UTC 2004

Hello Paul,

PM> On Sunday 08 February 2004 16:55, Angelo Servini wrote:
>>
>> What do I do tho. if I have to recompile/emerge?

PM> Assuming your network card correctly was set up correctly by the install CD,
PM> you shouldn't have any problems.

Thank you for your help paul, everything is up and running ok.  I just
needed to point lilo in the right direction.  Ie the new kernel, after
the recompile.  I did a bit of fiddling about with the config of the
kernel then recompiled just in case.

Definitely worth a pint at the next moot!

--
Best regards,
 Angelo                            mailto:angelo at servini.co.uk