[Sussex] A bad linux weekend! :(:(:(

John big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Feb 15 21:17:41 UTC 2004

Actually Angelo,
It got that bad, that I've just downloaded and burned the latest knoppix
(the 3.3 new improved version, as of 2004-02-09) so it's pretty up to date.
No kde 3.2 yet, or as far as I can work out, a 2.6 kernel. But at least
recent enough to have the various security patch stuff!

If all else fails, at least I could do a hard disc install of that :)

But I still could have done without loosing all my customisations etc

regards

John D.