[Sussex] Next Weeks Meeting

Jon Fautley jon at 3ait.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 14:55:42 UTC 2004

Steve Dobson wrote:

>Okay Guys
>
>Next week is meeting week and we are now homeless as the King's Head
>has stopped selling food during the week.
>
>As I don't know any better I suggest the Black Jug, any other
>suggestion?

Ah yes, I was dealing with this, wasn't I?

I spoke to the propritor of B52s... we can have the room above the bar
for free... as they make their money on the drinks/etc. They can also
provide a buffet if required, at a cost of £7.50/head. I did have a
menu, but lost it.. it's just standard buffet type food.

only thing is, they've got live music/etc on Thursday nights, so it may
be a little noisy... just depends if we want to give it a go or not?

Jon

--
Jon Fautley
3a IT Limited - Open Source Answers