[Sussex] Next Weeks Meeting

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 20:19:56 UTC 2004

Personally, I like what happened last time (without the walking back and
forth :-) )

1: Start in the Kings Head for a drink.

2: Walk along the road to one of the pizza places for food at 8pm ish.

3: Walk back to the Kings Head for a final drink.

Pizza Express seemed happy to accomodate us on a thursday night with no
booking, and were fine with the fact that not everyone was eating a main
course...

B52s is a non-starter for me.

M.