[Sussex] Next Weeks Meeting

Tony Austin tony at gigaday.com
Thu Feb 19 12:43:31 UTC 2004

> ...well we kind of had B52's but it poses problems with noise and child-
> friendliness. :(
>
> --
> Geoff Teale
> Cmed Technology <gteale at cmedltd.com>
> Free Software Foundation <tealeg at members.fsf.org>

I missed the point about child-friendliness but the noise problem was
specifically Thursdays I think.  What about changing the day to, say,
Wednesday.  Also, was there some question about just a buffet rather than
"proper" food?

Regards.

Tony Austin
Gigaday Computing Limited
http://www.gigaday.com
tony at gigaday.com

"Putting Education First."

George W. Bush's Presidential Campaign website
July 2000
The presidential candidate's web site gave a priority ranking to important issues of concern to the governor.  "Putting Education First" was ranked No. 3 on the list.